SuperTreat Queensland is the most effective household wastewater treatment system on the market today. Our advanced secondary treatment system collects and recycles all household wastewater, delivering clean, odour-free water to your garden areas.
Easy to install, run and service, the SuperTreat Queensland is specifically designed to give you peace of mind, ensuring your wastewater is cleaned and recycled effectively.
SuperTreat Queensland collects ALL household wastewater from:
- Bathroom basins
- Baths and showers
- Kitchen sinks
- Washing machines
SuperTreat Queensland’s 5-chamber concrete tank recycles water in 5 steps:
- Household water flows into the primary chamber, where most solids fall to the base of the tank.
- Wastewater flows into the secondary chamber where remaining solids fall to the base of the tank.
- Then to the aeration chamber where it is aerated and re-oxygenated. Also in here, a biological media sheet traps bacteria and algae.
- Now quite clear, the water enters the clarifier chamber where the remaining sludge is collected and returned to the primary chamber.
- This flows into the pump-out chamber where crystal clear water exits the system via a chlorinator and disinfector unit, through a high-quality pump and becomes available for irrigation.
All “Super-Treat Agents are fully trained in all aspects of installation and maintenance to ensure they meet our high standards before their appointment. Most are qualified plumbers and drainers. All are well established local tradespeople in the areas where they serve. “Super-Treat” systems are not sold by commission agents. The people who sell the systems are fully responsible for its installation and ongoing preventative maintenance service.
Your “Super-Treat” Agent is never far away ready to assist you with any service needs you may have. Local supply and local servicing is an important aspect of our business. Your “SUPER-TREAT” system is a fully owned Australian Company and supported by our Agents all of whom have reputable businesses in the areas that they serve.