About the Project
Location Campbelltown, NSW
After meticulous discussion and planning, the team at Civilmart BCP in Warnervale recently completed the supply and delivery of more than 150 precast culverts to the site of the new Bunnings Warehouse in Campbelltown. The culverts were required within a ten-week timeframe in order to tie the new development into existing stormwater channels. Needing a supplier they could trust, the contractor – Robson Civil Projects – called on Civilmart BCP to help.
The team jumped into action, producing 107 units at the Warnervale site. The scale of the project and the tight timeframe put our strong network of suppliers to the test, as an additional 50 units were produced at the Civilmart BCP Moorebank site, in time for delivery. From here, the units were delivered to the site in Campbelltown, on time and on budget.
- Our standard range of box culverts range from as small as 300×225 to as large as 4200×3600
- Splayed culverts or special “tapered” culverts are available to change the direction of the water flow or match the surrounding earthworks
- Expertly engineered and constructed to meet Australian Standards
- 100% Australian made and owned
- Custom shapes and sizes available