About the Project
Categories Water treatment
Location Calder Highway near Ravenswood, Victoria
Civilmart Icon-Septech recently worked with VicRoads on the $8.2 million redevelopment of the Jock Comini Memorial Rest Area on the Calder Highway near Ravenswood, Victoria. The upgrade included the addition of an ablutions block, requiring reliable water supply for hand washing and toilet flushing.
The outcome was a customised Turbojet system, that could reliably manage the fluctuating demand.
- Installation of a TurboJet 5000 system
- Upsized septic tank, additional buffer tank & holding tank were added to the system to allow for infrequent use
- 60,000 litres of water storage for flushing & taps were also supplied
Our TurboJet wastewater systems are designed so that you can’t see, hear or smell it working – infact all you’ll see is crystal clear and odorless water, perfect for irrigating your garden.
- Totally submerged underground
- No unsightly pumps
- No flashing lights
- No noise from generators
- LCD control to monitor the operation
- Inbuilt smart technology
- Aerated wastewater treatment process
- Advanced hydraulic design
- Long-lasting precast concrete