About the Project
Categories Box Culverts, Drainage
Location Bankstown Airport, Sydney, NSW
Civilmart was called upon to assist in the Major Development of Bankstown Airport, focusing on infrastructure works and taxiway re-alignments.
Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts were required to drain the site. Civilmart provided 280m of Triple Cell 2400 x 1200 Culvert & Link Slabs, totalling over 350 products.
The project also called for custom design of 900 x 900 surface drainage entries into the crown of the culverts.
Tight lead times and production rates were required. Over 50% of Civilmart BCP Precast at Moorebank’s production team were involved, but the team were able to exceed expectations.
New designs, riser rebates in the culverts and mould changes were all quickly completed in order for the team to manufacture and deliver the products in a very short time frame.
- Our standard range of box culverts range from as small as 300×225 to as large as 2400×2400
- Splayed culverts or special “tapered” culverts are available to change the direction of the water flow or match the surrounding earthworks
- Expertly engineered and constructed to meet Australian Standards
- 100% Australian made and owned
- Customisation options available