Custom pits are “made-to-order” and have unique penetrations to suit your project requirements.
Typical Custom pit specifications:
• Wall thickness – 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300mm or as required
• Can be made to either RMS or TMR specifications
• Step-irons can be supplied loose or installed as required
• Round or elliptical holes to suit pipe sizes and angle of pipe entry
• Lifting points cast into pit for safe lifting
• Supplied with certificate of conformance on completion of order
• RPEQ Certification can be provided upon request
• Made to suit all applications, low classes all the way to class G AS3339:2019 available, concrete class, wall thicknesses, exposure classification
• Ability to accommodate special cast-in items, examples included SS ferrules, Puddle Flanges, cast iron fittings, cast iron covers in roof slabs
Civilmart BCP Custom Pits, Risers and Converter Slab are approved by RMS – Approved Supplier
Please contact your Sales Representative for further information
This product is manufactured in New South Wales/Queensland/Victoria but could be supplied to other states. Contact your local Civilmart specialist for more information.
Stay up to date with latest product releases, newest industry innovations and more!