Kerb Entry Units

  • Available for TMR & council applications
  • SAG Unit Centre
  • RH unit Flow coming from right-hand side facing kerb from roadway
  • LH unit flow coming from left-hand side facing kerb from roadway

This product is manufactured in QLD but can be supplied to other states. Contact your local Civilmart specialist for more information.