TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is:
Precast Civil Industries P/L (ABN 78 615 726 924) trading as Civilmart.
The abovementioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, promotion or giveaway or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition, promotion or giveaway.
- To enter the competition the customer must comply with the competition, promotion or giveaway conditions as specified within public release of the campaign. Entries that do not comply with the conditions as stated in writing will not be permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be specified within the public release of each campaign. No further entries to the competition, promotion or giveaway will be permitted after the date specified in public release.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition, promotion or giveaway and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each submission complying with the conditions specified in public release, the entrant receives 1 entry into the draw.
- The entrant must have completed payment, or in the case of cheques payment must be cleared, within the previous 12 month period in order for their ticket to be valid.
- For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, promotion or giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition, promotion or giveaway.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize winner will be drawn at random, unless otherwise specified within the public release of the campaign.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise specified within the public release of the campaign. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition, promotion or giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website, social media platforms and email marketing campaigns.
- All competitions, promotions or giveaways managed by the Promoter are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.